Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Turtles are back!

Hey folks, if you haven't seen it already, head on over to the amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles teaser page and enjoy the Turtles at their finest! This film, directed by Kevin Munroe, looks to be a great treat for those out there who remember the original comic series, before the animated show lightened a truly gritty mood. I had the splendid opportunity to actually board this teaser trailer what feels like an eon ago. I would have really loved to have been able to go on and board the film itself, however that was the time I got the call from Zemeckis to help board Beowulf....well what would YOU do?
Anyway, here are some screen grabs from the teaser as well as the boards that inspired the shots....I'll soon be posting the full set of teaser boards over at Robot Operator Manuals....I'll let you know.....I still have to add the Monster House comic stuff and sift through about a thousand pieces of art from the movie to add......sheesh.







1 Comments:

Blogger dlamb photography said...

Those screen shots look incredible. Your right about the backgrounds. I prefer the angular look, but the rounded doesn't look bad at all. As long as the turtles are more bad-ass than in the costume movies, I'll be happy. Got my cyborg up on the blog, just did some minor tweaking from what you saw. Check it out. Later

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home