Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Garminman! Soowatch!

My friend Dave Lamb had himself a bad day at work, and when he got home he flicked on the tube and THIS is what he saw. This'll make anyone's day better. It worked for me. It turns out that this was a Super Bowl commercial. Frankly, I'm impressed. I stopped caring about Super Bowl commercials when they introduced "The Pepsi Generation." I'm just glad that there are still people out there in the industry (besides myself) that really understand the cultural significance and visual legacy of Japanese Kaiju Eiga. Those folks need to give me a call.
watching: Eraserhead
listening to: Frontline Assembly

1 Comments:

Blogger dlamb photography said...

I watch this once a day at work, and love it more each time. That music is genius! Anyway, don't know if you got me message, but thanks for the treats!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home